So many new things happened this week
- went for the first time to the cinema in Sydney (Movie “Nice Guys” – it’s ok nothing special),
- tried a new restaurant Bar Luca (great burgers)
- first dinner with my volleyball group (La Casa Italiana – so much fun and incredible food)
- 5-aside football (first time in almost a year!)
- longest run ever 23km (I’m training for the Full Marathon)
but what was really a first time experience was to learn to code (properly from the basics).
I finished the full Intro course for HTML & CSS and am super excited to learn more and start coding my own website. Watch this space 🙂
I did the course for free on Codeacademy – it’s totally worth it!